X-Rite i1 Basic Pro 3 Plus E03PLHW Spectrophotometer
Giving the most reliable and accurate results from color measurement devices, X-Rite has made use of its spectrometer experience and launched its newest version, the i1 Pro 3.
With a wider scanning range and polarization support, the Pro 3 is now much more powerful.
* The aperture was 4.5 mm in the old model and 8 mm in the new model.
* The Illumination Spot Size have been increased from 3.5 mm to 12 mm.
* Instead of tungsten lighting in Pro 2 model, completely LED lighting was used.
* Scanning feature up to 515 mm has been added with special calibration surface.
* Polarization is now included in the measurement conditions. (In addition to M0 – UV included – ISO 13655: 2017, M1 – D50 – ISO 13655: 2017, M2 – UV excluded Filter – ISO 13655: 2017, M3 – Polarization – ISO 13655: 2017 can be measured.)
* The measurement frequency in scanning mode is exactly 2 times the Pro 2 model. While the pro 2 model has 200 measurements per second, the pro 3 model has 400 measurements.